What's Your Profile ?
If you are just starting out on your career journey, or if you have already started but are still finding yourself relating to the following:
- "What can I do with my degree?"
- "I just don't have a clue what I'd like to do"
- "What talents do I have that I can bring into work?"
- "Ugh. I'm just so lost. Someone please tell me what I should do"
Then this is the place to start. Knowing what skills you bring, the values you hold and even how you like to work, are important aspects of career success.
The links below will guide you through some of the most important research that you should do during any career exploration:
- Personality, Interests and Values
- Goal Setting
- Work Preferences
- What Can I Do With My Degree?
- Life Highlights