The Experiential Learning Hub has professional staff and trained peer helpers available to facilitate customized workshops targeted toward your audience’s specific career development needs:
- Career planning.
- Further education planning.
- How to network or conduct a targeted job search.
- Marketing knowledge, skills and attitudes to prospective employers.
- Translating curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular experience to your resume or cover letter.
- Whether, when and how to disclose a disability during the career planning, job search or employment process.
- Many more topics specific to your student’s career development questions, concerns or needs.
When making a request it is helpful to also provide the date and time of request, who the students are that will be attending (undergraduates/graduates, discipline (if relevant) etc.) and any information you feel is relevant to this request (number of students expected) etc.
If you are a faculty member wanting a career advisor to come into your classroom, please contact the advisor for your College:
College of Arts: Nicola Edwards, email@example.com, ext. 52119
College of Biological Science: Julia Leary, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 53658
College of Engineering & Physical Sciences:Jill Ferguson, email@example.com, ext. 56202
College of Social & Applied Human Sciences:Jana McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 56342
Gordon S. Lang School of Business:Kate Cooper, email@example.com, ext. 56264
Ontario Agricultural College: Karolina Rachtan, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 52423
Ontario Veterinary College: Kris Gies, email@example.com, ext. 52145
If you are a staff member or student wanting career development planning for your students (outside of the classroom), please contact Brittney McManus, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 54797