Holiday Closure Information
Happy Holidays from the Experiential Learning Hub team!
Please note that the University will be closed from Wednesday December 23rd, 2020 to Sunday January 3rd, 2021 (inclusive) for the Winter holiday closure. Our office will re-open on Monday January 4th, 2021.
Our online recruitment system, Experience Guelph , will remain open throughout the office closure. You can search & apply for jobs, view the event calendar, and book appointments in the system while the office is closed.
Stay up to date on Winter 2021 events, opportunties and news. Click here to sign up for the EL Hub e-news.
Our online recruitment system, Experience Guelph (www.experienceguelph.ca), will remain open throughout the office closure – please note however that new Employer Registrations cannot be approved during this time.
If you are an employer looking to post a role, you can do so whilst the office is closed by following these steps:
- Log into your Experience Guelph account (if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions)
- From your Dashboard, click on the yellow button titled “Post A Job”
- Choose whether you’d like to create a brand-new job (click on “Post a New Job”) or use a previous post as a draft (select from the drop down list)
- Fill out all the required fields with as much information as possible
- Click “Submit Posting for Approval”
All Employer Registrations and job postings submitted during the closure will be queued for approval upon the Employment Services Team’s return in January; you will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been approved and/or your posting has been made live.
We look forward to responding to your email as soon as possible upon our return to work on Monday January 4th2021.