Biological & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
NB: These pages are meant to be examples only and not exhaustive lists of what you can do with your degree in this discipline.
What can I do with an undergraduate degree in Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry?*
NB: Jobs within this section may require professional designations (ie. MSc, MD, PhD, etc.)
What can I do with further education?
Industries that hire Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry graduates
- Consulting firms
- Industrial Manufacturers
- Medical Equipment/Devices
- Quality Control and Inspection Companies
Companies that have posted on Recruit Guelph for this major
- Bilingual Medical Associate – Meducom Health Inc.
- Graduate Employment Program - Alltech
- Junior Chemist – Interface Biologics
- Quality Lab Technician – Ferrero Canada
- Research Assistant - University of Guelph
- Synthetic Organic Chemist – Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.