Tech Meet and Greet
Thursday, September 12th, 2019
Gryphs Sports Lounge
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
A casual networking night to meet face-to-face with talented senior co-op and graduating students in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and Engineering Systems and Computing.
Why participate in the Tech Meet and Greet:
- This event attracts 150+ students and alumni from all academic years and a variety of programs, who are qualified, skilled, and seeking employment opportunities
- Meet face-to-face with talented candidates
- Recruit for your full-time, new grad, co-op and summer hiring needs
- A great place to increase your company’s branding
How we advertise:
We widely promote to students through a variety of different channels, ensuring maximum exposure of the fair.
We advertise using:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites.
- Direct email marketing to student clubs, program counselling offices, and other campus partners
- Collaboration with student clubs, organizations, and governments
- Departmental e-newsletters
- Print media
There are two registration options:
General Registration - 2 reps: $100 (HST included)
- Two representatives maximum
- Beverages and hot and cold hors d'ouevres
- Free online job postings on Experience Guelph
- Promotion of your organization on all marketing materials and social media
- Parking on campus
General Registration - 3 reps: $150 (HST included)
- Same as above; includes three representatives maximum
How to Register:
- To register for the Tech Meet & Greet, you will be required to login to your employer account. Click here to login to your account. If you do not have an account, click here to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Events and Services" (on the left hand side of the page), which will bring you to a calendar. Click through to September 12th, 2019 and select the Tech Meet and Greet
- Complete the online registration form.
If you require more information about the Tech Meet and Greet, please contact:
Sarah Goody, Events Coordinator
(519) 824-4120 x 52432