Tech Meet & Greet
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 4:00 p.m. First come, first serve until full.
*Only 20 spots available.
The Tech Meet and Greet is a casual networking night to meet in person with talented senior co-op and graduating students in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- The Lookout: Rooftop Patio and Grad Lounge, University of Guelph
► Registration Includes:
- In-person opportunity to meet face-to-face with senior co-op and graduating students, plus a virtual information booth showcasing your organizational logo, website, description, links to promotional videos, job opportunities, contact information, and more.
- Connection to students before the event to increase your day-of, in-person conversations.
- Downloadable resume package.
- Online job postings on Experience Guelph.
- Promotion of your organization on marketing materials and social media.
- Light appetizers and hors d’oeuvres from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- 2 representatives maximum
- Cost: $150 + HST ($169.50)
► Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations received by Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 4:00 p.m. will be issued a full refund, less a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received after 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 will not be refunded.
► Additional Details:
- This is an informal and relaxed networking event. Students will be dressed casually, and employers are encouraged to dress comfortably too.
- Leave banners, signage, swag, and tablecloths at the office because the environment of this event is not conducive to traditional style Fair recruitment.
- Wear your branded clothing and name tag, etc.
- Alcohol is available for purchase at the bar.
If you require more information about the Tech Meet and Greet, please contact:
Sarah Goody, Events Coordinator