Experience Guelph Job Fair
The Experience Guelph Job Fair is an opportunity to meet employers who are actively recruiting students for summer, co-op, full-time and grad opportunities. All employers have active positions on Experience Guelph. Students of all programs and years are welcome to attend this fair.
Why Attend this Job Fair:
- It’s free! There are no costs associated with attending
- Great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you
- Learn from company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more
- It’s on campus and you’ll have access to dozens of employers
What to Bring:
- Updated copies of your resume. Consider attending a drop-in resume critique at our office before the fair
- Additional marketing materials to represent yourself (business cards, etc.)
- Your best dressed self. Dress to impress!