Experience Guelph Career Fair
The Experience Guelph Career Fair is an opportunity to meet employers who are actively recruiting students from all programs. Many employers in attendance have full-time, grad, and co-op opportunities posted on Experience Guelph. Students of all years and programs are encouraged to attend this fair to network with employers to find out more about current and upcoming job opportunities.
Why Attend this Career Fair:
- It’s free! There are no costs associated with attending
- Great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you
- Learn from company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more
- It’s on campus, and you’ll have access to dozens of employers
- Free professional headshot photos will be offered to students from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm at Anderson-Coats Photography in the UC
What to Bring:
- Updated copies of your resume. Consider attending a drop-in resume critique at our office before the Fair.
- Additional marketing materials to represent yourself (business cards, etc.)
- Your best dressed self. Dress to impress!
- Alberici Constructors Ltd.
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- City of Toronto - Parks, Forestry & Recreation
- DENSO North America
- Enterprise Holdings
- EVAMAX GROUP
- Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Geotab Inc.
- Guelph Police Service
- Halton Regional Police
- Kerry's Place Autism Services
- Key 2 Communications Inc.
- Labstat International Inc.
- Mark Anthony Group
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- PepsiCo Foods Canada
- Qool Media Holdings LLC.
- Rockwell Automation
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Sarnia Police Service
- Transport Genie
- Zhejiang Lab