Experience Guelph Job Fair
Date and Time
University Centre Courtyard, University of Guelph
The Experience Guelph Job Fair is an opportunity to meet employers who are actively recruiting students for summer, co-op, full-time and grad opportunities. All employers have active positions on Experience Guelph. Students of all programs and years are welcome to attend this fair.
Why Attend this Job Fair:
- It’s free! There are no costs associated with attending
- Great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you
- Learn from company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more
- It’s on campus and you’ll have access to dozens of employers
What to Bring:
- Updated copies of your resume. Consider attending a drop-in resume critique at our office before the fair
- Additional marketing materials to represent yourself (business cards, etc.)
- Your best dressed self. Dress to impress!
* Free professional headshot photos will be offered at Anderson Coates for students attending the fair from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Baker Forestry Services Nursery and Consulting
- Bonanza Garden Centre
- Camis Inc.
- Camp Arowhon
- Camp Kodiak
- Compass Group Canada
- Costco Wholesale Canada
- CpK Interior Products Inc.
- David Schaeffer Engineering Ltd.
- ECO Canada
- Enterprise Holdings
- Fanique Inc.
- Fluent Home Ltd.
- FMC Corporation Canada
- Front Line Work Force Inc.
- Guelph Police Service
- Homewood Health
- Labstat International Inc.
- Mark Anthony Group
- Mastronardi Produce Ltd.
- National Defence, Canadian Army Reserve
- Parrish and Heimbecker
- Peel Regional Police
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- The Andersons
- The Judge Group
- Vanden Bussche Irrigation
- WestRock Company of Canada