Careers in the Real Estate Industry- Networking & Job Fair
Date and Time
Peter Clark Hall (lower level of UC)
- Network and job search (full-time, part-time, summer and co-op) with 20+ employers from the Real Estate & Housing sector
- Dress professionally, be prepared, and bring copies of your resume
- A list of employers attending the fair will be posted mid October
- Students from ALL programs and ALL years are welcome to attend
Why Attend this Career Fair:
- It’s free! There are no costs associated with attending this Fair
- It’s a great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Recruit Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you!
- Chat with company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more. Expand your network in the industry!
- It’s on campus; you’ll have access to dozens of employers without any travel time
How to Prepare for the Fair:
- Attend a drop-in session at Co-op & Career Services to have your resume critiqued.
- Click here to learn how to prepare for a Job Fair!
- Bring updated copies of your resume to the fair.
- Dress for success.
- Research the employers attending the fair and target those of interest.
- Prepare questions to ask employers.
- Allied Properties R.E.I.T.
- Altus Group
- Antec Appraisal Group
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Avison Young
- CLV Group
- Colliers International
- Homestead Land Holdings Limited
- Mattamy Homes Limited
- Metropolitan Commercial Realty Inc.
- Minto Group
- Municipal Property Assessment Corp. (MPAC)
- Oxford Properties Group
- Realty Executives Complete Properties Inc.
- RioCan Management Inc
- Skyline Group of Companies
- Tiree Facility Solutions Inc.