Environmental Economics & Policy
NB: These pages are meant to be examples only and not exhaustive lists of what you can do with your degree in this discipline.
What can I do with an undergraduate degree in Environmental Economics & Policy?
- Commodities Trader
- Environmental Protection Advisor
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Land Survey Technician
- Natural Resources Policy Advisor
- Resource Allocation Planner
- Responsible Investing Analyst
- Species Conservation Officer
- Tourism Development Officer
What can I do with further education?
- Environmental Business Manager
- Environmental Economist
- Environmental Researcher
- University/College Professor
Industries that hire Environmental Economics & Policy graduates
- Environmental consulting firms
- Educational institutions
- Natural resource companies -Forestry, water, mining
- Finance/Insurance companies
Companies that have posted on Recruit Guelph for this major
- Energy Market Analyst -Informa Economics
- Grain Marketing Coordinator -Synagri Inc.
- Grain Merchandising Associate -Cargill Ltd
- HAACP Coordinator -Perls Fine Foods
- Site Manager -GFL Environmental
- Technical Coordinator -Celtrade Canada Inc.
Career related websites
- Recruit Guelph
- Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- Canadian Environmental Law Association
- Canadian Economics Association
- Environmental Careers Organization