Engineering Systems & Computing Work Term Report Guidelines
Co-op Faculty Advisors
Rich (RICH) 2505
- Contact via email or in person acceptable; however email is preferred when students are on a work term.
The following pdf provides a useful guideline to successfully completing your report: Engineering Work Term Report Guidelines
- A student who receives an Unsatisfactory work report evaluation will be given one opportunity to make revisions and resubmit the report. The work term report must be resubmitted by the deadline specified by the faculty advisor AND address the identified deficiencies in order to be upgraded to satisfactory.
- Please note that confidential reports are not permitted.
All work reports are now to be submitted via your Courselink dropbox.
- The signed Co-op Work Term Report - Employer Comments Form must be submitted with the work term report.
- The Co-op Work Term Report - Employer Comments Form is taken into consideration but is not used in the marking of the reports.
- The following marking scheme is used as a guide when faculty are marking your report: "Co-op Work Term Report Evaluation Form"
- Any reports that are deemed unsatisfactory would be dealt with individually depending on the content. A meeting would be held in this case.