OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair
10:00am - 3:00pm
Peter Clark Hall (Lower Level of University Centre), University of Guelph
The OAC (Ontario Agricultural College) Food and Agriculture Job Fair will help your organization recruit, hire and increase your company’s branding on the University of Guelph campus. This opportunity will connect you face-to-face with students interested in the agricultural, business and environmental industries, and in your upcoming co-op, full-time, new grad, or summer hiring needs.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
How to Register:
- To register for the fair, you will be required to login to your account. Click here to login to your account. If you do not have an account, click here to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Events and Services" (on the left hand side of the page), which will bring you to a calendar. Click through to Wednesday, October 2nd and select the OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair.
- Complete the online registration form.
Why participate in the OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair:
- The Fair attracts 300-350 students and alumni from all academic years and a variety of programs, who are qualified, skilled, and seeking employment opportunities
- Meet face-to-face with talented candidates
- Recruit for your full-time, new grad, co-op and summer hiring needs
- A great place to increase your company’s branding
How we advertise the OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair:
We widely promote the Fair to students through a variety of different channels, ensuring maximum exposure of the fair.
We advertise Using:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites.
- Direct email marketing to student clubs, program counselling offices, and other campus partners
- Collaboration with student clubs, organizations, and governments
- Departmental e-newsletters
- Print media
Registration for the OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair includes:
- Free online job postings on Experience Guelph:
- Posting on Experience Guelph ensures that students understand what roles you are hiring for, and can increase engagement on the day of the fair
- Experience Guelph allows you to target the preferred degree level and programs of study that relate to your current and upcoming employment opportunities
- WIFI access at your booth
- Standard five-foot table including white tablecloth
- Parking for one car (additional cars can park for a fee on campus)
- Lunch for up to three representatives (lunches for additional representatives can be purchased)
- Promotion of your organization on all marketing materials
- Optional services: Electrical access at your booth
- The registration fee to participate in the OAC Food and Agriculture Job Fair is $300.00 (HST included).
(519) 824 - 4120 x 52432