Educational Information Sessions are a strategic way to showcase your institution’s post-grad diploma, certificate, or graduate programs to a targeted student audience and to meet with our enthusiastic and talented students.
Why host an Information Session?
- Meet face-to-face with qualified and engaged undergraduate students.
- Raise your profile on campus by connecting with students from a specific program or degree area.
Registration for an Educational Information Session Includes:
- Logistical planning for your session provided by the Events Coordinator including room bookings, AV equipment, event registration, and management
- On-site Event Host to provide set-up and tear-down support at your session
- Promotion through a variety of different channels including social media, direct email marketing to student clubs, organizations and governments, program counselling offices, and other campus partners, departmental e-news letters and print media
- Use of AV equipment including laptops, projectors, and speakers
- WIFI access while on campus
- The fee to host an Information Session on campus is $175. Please note, there is a $100 cancellation fee for Information Sessions cancelled less than 30 days before the event
- Additional Services: There may be costs associated with an Information Session, which can include catering, use of some on-campus venues other than a classroom, some AV requests
- Catering: Institutions wishing to provide refreshments during their session must use the University’s on-campus Hospitality Services
Educational Information Session Dates:
- Fall 2019: Monday September 16th - Friday, November 29th, 2019
- Winter 2020: Monday January 13th - Friday, April 3rd, 2020
Note: There are peak times during each semester when students will be very busy with assignments, projects, and midterms. We will work with you to select a date.
If you require more information about hosting an Educational Information Session please contact: