Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair
Why participate in the Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair:
- The Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair attracts 300-350+ students from all academic years and programs who are seeking information regarding post-graduate educational opportunities.
- Meet face-to-face with qualified and engaged undergraduate students.
- A great place to promote your institution’s programs to a large and targeted audience.
How We Advertise the Fair:
We widely promote the Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair to students through a variety of different channels, ensuring maximum exposure of the Fair.
We advertise using:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites.
- Direct email marketing to student clubs, program counselling offices, and other campus partners.
- Departmental e-newsletters received by approximately 7,000 recipients weekly.
- Various types of print media (on-campus newspapers, posters, and ads).
Registration for the Fair includes:
- WIFI access at booth.
- Standard table including a white tablecloth (upon request at no additional charge).
- All institutions will be located on the main floor of the University Centre (UC).
- The floor plan will be created by the Events & Employer Services Coordinator.
- Similar programs will be grouped together.
- Spacing will be very tight as we try to accommodate as many institutions as possible.
- Parking for one car (additional cars can park for a fee on campus).
- Lunch for up to 3 representatives (lunches for additional representatives can be purchased for $12.00/person).
- Optional services: Electrical access at your booth: $25
- NOTE: Agents are limited to 2 tables, and there must be at least one representative at each table.
- The registration fee to participate in Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair is $300.00 (HST included).
How to Register:
- Registration for the Beyond Graduation Educational Opportunities Fair will open in July. Please check back in mid July to access the registration link.