NB: These pages are meant to be examples only and not exhaustive lists of what you can do with your degree in this discipline
What Can I Do With An Undergraduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering?
- Cytogenetic Technologist
- Health and Safety Technician
- Health Services Researcher
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer
- Medical Imager
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Orthopedic Technologist
- Sports Equipment Manufacturer
NB: Jobs within this section may require professional designations (MSc., PHD, MD, etc.)
What can I do with Further Education in Biomedical Engineering?
Industries that Hire Biomedical Engineering Graduates
- Medical Equipment/Devices
Companies that Have Posted on Recruit Guelph For This Major
- Applications and Product Development Lead – CellScale Biomaterials Testing
- Biomedical Engineer – Benlan Inc.
- Field Application Specialist – Spartan Bioscience Inc.
- Materials Lab Associate - BlackBerry
- Mobile Healthcare Application (Junior Software Developer) – HandyMetrics Corporation
- Research & Development Engineer – Baylis Medical Company Inc.